EcoLogic provides complete mapping and GIS services to a wide range of clients. Mapping is an essential component of environmental assessment and planning projects, as it is the foundation upon which all other components are assessed. Mapping provides a spatial context for informed decision making and is an effective tool for engaging communities with a project.
Our mapping services include:
- Terrain and bioterrain mapping
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Mapping (TEM)
- Predictive Ecosystem Mapping (PEM)
- Sensitive Ecosystems Inventory Mapping (SEI)
- Sensitive Habitat Inventory Mapping (SHIM)
- Custom designed Environmentally Sensitive Areas Mapping
- Wildlife Habitat Suitability Mapping (WHSM)
Our services include all aspects of a mapping project, including project design, data acquisition, QA/QC, and field verification. We use the latest technologies, including ArcGIS 10.3 work stations, PurVIEW software for 3D stereo air photo mapping, and the use of rugged tablets for digital field verification and data collection.